Be A Mentor
The Executive Mentorship Program is designed to give YCP members the chance to learn from Catholic executives whose personal and professional skills have made them leaders in their chosen fields. Additional goals include:
- Encourage Catholic identity in the workplace.
- Develop a stronger local business community and service-oriented culture.
- Assist the next generation of Catholic leaders in their career development.
- Inspiration between mentors and mentees to grow in their Catholic faith.
Commitment/Expectations for Mentors:
- Commit to meeting with mentee six times over the course of one year.
- Assist mentee in developing spiritually and professionally.
- Serve as a resource, intermediary and referral contact.
- Provide insights and personal experiences on spiritual and professional matters.
Complete a short application and our team will be in touch.Get Started
Be A Speaker
Each local chapter hosts an Executive Speaker Series event every month. We are always looking for vibrant, professional and engaging Catholic speakers. Speakers are asked to deliver a 15-20 minute talk containing the following elements:
- Practical ways young Catholic professionals can live their faith in the workplace.
- Professional tips on what you look for in a potential hire, as well as a candidate for promotion at your firm.
- Three direct challenges for our group - something you truly hope we can accomplish as a generation of Catholics who have the tools to make a difference in the world.
Send us a message and our team will be in touch.Get In Touch